The Big List of Porn Review

The Big List of Porn

Pros:
  • Great Platform
  • Focus on End-User
  • Large Selection Of Sites
  • User-Friendly
  • Chat Option Available
Cons:
  • Less Than Par Layout
  • No Reviews Offered
  • Lists Are Small

At tblop.com, you find a new source for quality porn. Their slogan is "Making Masturbation Easier Since 2008". Now, we don't know about you, but that's a cause most of us can get behind! What does that mean, exactly? At the top of their homepage, The Big List of Porn claims that "98% of porn sites suck. We list the other 2%." They also boast collecting quality, safe adult links to the best porn sites on the web. Could this be true? Do they really care this much about our boners? 

The moment your browser loads tblop.com, you'll immediately notice this site is missing two things: Ads and Porn. What you DO see is an extensive directory of sites organized by category and ranked by quality. But again, not a single ad. It's stated on their page: "TBLOP is free of ads/banners" and "We do not exchange listings for money." And they emphasize to not even attempt emailing them about paying them to list your porn site. It appears these guys aren't fucking around.

And it is quite a big list of porn! Categories include Porn Cam Sites, General Porn Tubes, Niche Porn Tubes/Vids, Premium Video Content, Pic Dumps/Collections, Porn GIFs/Webm Loops, Gonewild Subreddits, Amateur Specific, TGPs/Porn Galleries, Adult Blogs, Erotic Stories, Adult Webcomics, Hentai/Adult Art, and many more! And guess what happens when you click on a porn link? Normally, you'd expect to see a few pop ups or ads between your click and your destination site. But not on tblop.com. Your click takes you directly to the site with no bullshit in between. 

Life is hard enough, and getting hard is one of the ways we all cope with daily stress. The folks behind TBLOP go out of their way to show you they actually care about the quality of your boner-time. I know it's difficult to trust again, especially when you've put up with so many crazy exes and soul-sucking jobs, but it looks like we've finally found a site we can be proud to take home to Momma. This one is different. You could raise porn-kids with this classy-ass bitch. Give The Big List of Porn a chance. You won't regret it.

Best Free Porn Sites similar to The Big List of Porn

Porn Box
pornbox.org

When I'm in the mood to watch porn my first stop is always Porn Box. From this one site I have a vast array of all my favorite sites to choose from.  No more wasting time surfing...

Porn Mate
pornmate.com

PornMate.com is a fast growing porn site list. There are many of the top trending categories like a porn tube list, premium porn sites, amatuer porn sites (both premium and free), VR...

Zwei Porn
zweiporn.com

ZweiPorn.com loves to fill users up with so much porn, the content will definitely keep you satisfied, drooling for hours, and clicking for more. Zwei Porn delivers an easy connection...

Jenny List
jennylist.xyz

JennyList.XYZ is the next spot to land on when you're looking to spend a little personal time unwinding. This super porn directory goes all out and bares all when it comes to giving...

The Porn List
thepornlist.net

ThePornList.net delivers some of the biggest and most badass XXX sites known to man. This giant porn directory takes pride in their work which they put in for us to enjoy what we love...

Erotic HD World
erotichdworld.com

On erotichdworld.com, you have a great resource for porn site links. In an industry that's constantly growing, finding the best porn sites might seem a bit daunting. It may be a fun...